Monday, January 3, 2011

Horizon Christmas Tea!

Horizon Christmas Tea
I hosted two nights this year so more friends could go.
It was such a good time! Each hostess decorates a table for 8 ladies. These women are so creative! It was a beautiful night!
Here some of my favorite tables from the night:





Night one of ladies at my table(four of these ladies, including myself, were preggo!)

Fruit of the Spirit theme

with lights off

night two


And the best part, we had a really cute waiter!

Let me know if you want to go next year!

2 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Thank you so much for the great evening. I really needed to hear the message that night......it really made me S...L....O...W...down and enjoy Christmas!!

((((((Hugs))))

Jennylou Raya said...

hi there, i visited Horizon for the October Harvest Day and saw a Christmas Tea event flash on the big screen. i just can't find more info on the church's website. i would like to go but i just dont't know if i need to hire a sitter or if there is one available on site.

-Jennylou