Tuesday, November 2, 2010

12 new things update

Boy is this harder then I thought it would be!
If you're not sure what I'm talking about go check out Sarah Mae.

My goal for September was to "Make gifts for Job's new preschool teacher, Have a girly girl party for Maggie's 2nd Bday, and be completely moved into our new house.

I've got 2 out of 3!
Check out Maggie's Sweet shop party HERE

I made this little tote for Job's preschool teacher Ms. Winkle.

He adores her and she is loving the bag! It's reversible but if she doesn't want to see my sewing mistakes then she'll keep it like this. :)

As for being completely moved in to our new house...we are working on it

My hubby is hard at work to finish everything by this weekend. I'm packing away and we should be in and settled by Mid November. I'll post before and afters once we are in.

My goal for October:Sew a different style of apron, mommy and child size (I've only sewed one pattern so far)
OK, so this did not happen...yet! But as soon as I can find and unpack my sewing machine I plan to use one of these beautiful patterns by Skip to my lou to make them.

As for November and our STAY-cation...I can not wait for the 19th to fulfill this one! However, I'm not looking forward to the 16th when my twenties will be over...But As all of my 30yr old friends are telling me, "30 is the NEW 20".

I think being prego with baby#4, Moving into our house that was remodeled and built by my amazing hubby, and sharing everyday with my amazing family will be a great way to bring on 30!

Check out my future "things" HERE

No comments: