Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So many babies!

So many diapers!

I've made some diaper cakes in the past. Some for friends, some for sale. it's fun, just to take the time to do something other then my normal day to day stuff. My kids help now, they roll with me and help pick our what things go where.
I thought I'd just post some pics. Fun to see how different they all are.

Most are filled a bottle of champagne, some with martinellis, some with formula.
And most have a toy or monnogrammed letter with them.




these are wrapped with receiving blankets or burp cloths,






I wanted to make business out of it...we will see. Can't wait to get more creative!

1 comment:

Natalia said...

These are beautiful, you really should go into business! Love your Blog and congrats on #4, you have a beautiful family! Adam and I are looking forward to expanding our "Army of Two" in the nest few years!

Natalia
http://armyoftwodc.blogspot.com/