Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ketchup

or should I say catch-up! :) I've been neglecting my blog, here you go!

Most recent Family Pic


Maggie loves the Beach!

Maggie and Joseph

Maggie is crazy!

Maggie is adventurous

Maggie is cute!



Job the fireman...or Cirque de le Mer employee


Diego's balancing act

Batter up!


Job wrote his 1st legible "A" (in red)


Finally renewed or Zoo passes!
The boys 1st movie at the theatre


It's been a crazy last 2 weeks, and only getting crazier with a jam packed July!
I'm so thankful my hubby was home this last week to hang out with us, so much fun!
(don't forget to check the other posts below)

2 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Gosh darn..you have such a cute family!!!

Grandparents R said...

Wow you really pack a lot in. I wish you were my mom, too much fun!!!grandma