Sunday, May 10, 2009

"MAMA'S DAY"

On Sat we went with friends to a great resort in Carlsbad and had a great day in the water. This was the 1st time the kids got into a pool since last summer. What little fish!

My cutie girl in Mama's hat.


Then, this morning I woke up to rose petals in bed...I wish I could say it was romantic and sweet, but it was more like an attack at dawn. Steve thought they would fall like a flurry, they fell like a bomb! But it made me laugh at 630am....Only my husband.


He made up for it though...
Plus, the kids painted me cards and Diego woke up early and went and got balloons with Papa.

What Job wanted to wear to church.


My kids


My parents flew in this morning and once the sun came out I decided to cancel the double masssage my mom and I had sceduled and we hit the pool again.
Maggie LOVES the water and was a kicking splashing mermaid!

Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed watching the boys do cannon balls and "bomb" things.




Thank you Babe for a great weekend and for being my best friend and a great Papa to our beautiful kids!
It was a great weekend. I wish it weren't over already. But one thing that isn't changing, I'm still a Mama! And I'm loving every minute of it!

1 comment:

Alliegatorfables said...

So glad you had a great day!