Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tagged while tired

As I sit here posting this I am so tired. I shouldn't be on the computer or even awake. But everyone is asleep and after a long day my mind is racing. I am thinking of all that I have to do in the morning, in the afternoon, this weekend, this month, next month, the month after. My calender is filling up so fast! My calender is covered with circles and lines and numbers and appointments and reminders...commitments. I love them, but at the end of the day...tired.

I took a minute to check out some friends blogs to find that I've been tagged. My friend Kelly tagged me and challenged me to take a picture of myself at this very moment. So here you go:

Me on the couch, on the computer, no make-up, in Steve's shirt, with multi-colored hair that I've been meaning to dye for 4 days now, but just haven't done yet.

I hope this "look" washes away in the morning with a good shower!
Maybe then I'll look like this!

(I came out the other day and Job said "Mama, are you an ice cream cone?")

I hope that I can tackle my calender with energy and that I enjoy the day I'm living in rather then crossing off days till the next circled one. I hope that I can make my kids smile tomorrow and that they will know how much I love them. I hope that I can not only say but show Steve how much I adore him and appreciate him, and that He is my best friend, even if we only get 5 minutes of the day to really talk. And I'm so glad he decide to take "The Plunge" with me...

because I absolutely Love our family.



This simple tagged post turned into more, sorry, I guess this is what late night thinking will do to you.

So, if you're reading this and you haven't already done so, and have your camera near you...YOU ARE TAGGED!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Not fair, you look beautiful even when you are tired with no make-up----and that gorgeous hair.

I can totally identify with so much of your post though. I miss you and your beautiful kiddos.