Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring is in the air!

This is going to be a HUGE re-cap on us the last few weeks.

We started the weekend with a Birthday celebration for beautiful for our friend Jayda


Then on Sunday started the Easter celebrations with our Fabulous friends.
We had an Easter egg hunt, lots of food and an overload of chocolate.

(I wonder where she got her smile from?)

The 3 egg hunters


My sweet girl all dressed up, thanks Dana for the headband!




And Thank's APRIL for the great pictures!
I think Allie knows something we don't...

We presented a quilt to Greta on her 1st Bday

All my Fabulous Mama Friends

And Job later that evening.


In other news...
Could we be any more of a soldier Job?

A rose finally bloomed on the rose vine, it's been almost 3 years!


I stepped it up a notch in my Diaper Cake making skills

Steve made the boys a tire swing AKA "Dizzy swing:

Maggie found her tongue, and uses it to make us all laugh


AND MY FAVORITE PICTURES SO FAR...
The Boys had a close encounter with a daddy long legs





So, that sums it up for us...for now! I hope you are all enjoying your springtime adventures too!

5 comments:

paul rimple said...

Great pics!!!
I can't wait to see the boys again and meet Magda and hug them all up!

April said...

Fun Fun! Great party pics! (wink, wink)

Kelly said...

I love it---all of it. Can little Ms. Maggie be ANY cuter? The answer is NO. Great pictures, great stories. Love Diego's reaction to the spider. :)

Alliegatorfables said...

Looks like a fun week. I hope that spider didn't bite!

Nat said...

Maggie is just gorgeous- you must be so happy to have your boys and a girl! Love the spider encounter, too!