Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter Day!

He is Risen! And to celebrate...

On Easter morning the boys woke up and opened their Easter baskets.



We continued the morning with a beautiful outside service at Horizon. Then we went to a friends for an Easter potluck.
Quick picture before we changed clothes.

(Job wouldn't wear his tie and Diego was sporting his Easter green cast)

I made Maggies onesie the night before, the Tutu and headband is from Dana.



Then we went down to the canyon for the Egg hunt, so much fun! Job had a full basket of eggs, Diego did pretty good too with his one arm. Maggie got one egg, but we had to give it up since she's not ready for MnM's.








OTHER PICTURES FROM THE PARTY, PLUS MAGGIE AND HER BFF KAITLYN. (P.S. Kaitlyn, Maggie is sorry for poking and pulling on you!)

0



Thank you Grandma Dorrie for the flower hat.


Here's the cross cake I made.
(I regret the funky pink frosting I put on the edges, Oh well.

We came home and everyone passed out. When Maggie woke up she had some one on one time with Buster our cat.

When everyone was up we went for a bike ride through the neighborhood and found a cool flower field down by a canyon.



THE END!!

Hope you had a Great Easter too!

4 comments:

Janis said...

Maggie in that flower hat is too cute! That was a great family photo too. Glad you had a fun Easter.

* TONYA * said...

You did a great job with the onesie. I remember you saying the other day that you needed some.

Love the shots of you all our riding. How fun.

Barley Family said...

So cute! Who puts on the canyon hunt? Such a great place for a hunt! I'm glad you guys had a good day :)

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

What a beautiful family, and pretty, pretty cake!

I wish I had a girl so I could buy a tutu!

~Kim