Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Retirement Poopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy,
I love you so much and I'm so proud to call you my Father! From the friends you've kept and your co-workers I've met I know that you've left a lasting impression on so many! I know that they will all miss you and that your department will not be the same. Thank you for showing me what a good role model should be and for teaching me what real dedication is.

You've shown me so much and given me some great memories.





...and had a few good memories yourself:)







As you begin the next chapter in your life I am looking forward to what life has in store for you! FUN!!!

I hope that you will be able to do all the things you've been dreaming of and more. A little golf, a little riding, a little hanging out, a little sleeping in! And maybe even try something new...a little surfing, a little carpentry with SFM construction!
Whatever it is I hope it will be RELAXING!!!!
I know you will be visiting us more, and our door is always open for you.

Here's to many more Rimple adventures!

Happy 1st day of Retirement Poopy!!!!!!!!!

No comments: