Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day of Love

We had a great family day for Valentines this year. We started off with some yummy heart shaped pancakes for breakfast. Steve and I got each other obnoxious singing cards and I got some VS goodies and a beautiful bouquet of red Tulips!!!!

Then we went to Sea World with the kids, we forgot the camera.

Then came home and while the boys slept and played I made Steve a homemade apple pie.


Job and Diego helped make sugar cookies,


I let them use the cookie cutter and I tried my hardest not to make them look the way they should
Job's:

Diego's:


Steve (and Diego) put some casing up so Maggie could bounce.



Then we had a yummy dinner together and of course it all ended with a dance party in the living room. Steve is lucky I don't know how to put videos on here :)


And here's a picture of Maggie and I on her first Valentines Day, I don't have many of them...She is so stinkin cute!

1 comment:

Nat said...

She is so gorgeous- I can't believe how big Maggie is! I wish Anna would wear things in her hair like that- so sweet!