Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sentimental Saturday!



My kids are growing up...I just can't believe how fast!


"Mohawk" Maggie is starting Rice Cereal, rolling around, and is as cute as a button




And the Big Boy bed that once was Job's...

...is now Diego's!


And my oldest Big boy Job, is getting to be a great helper. Here he is feeding Diego apple sauce at the zoo.

and giving Maggie a toy while I was out changing laundry. Does she look terrified or what?


I just can't believe how much our little ones can do and learn in such a short amount of time. Precious!

3 comments:

April said...

So sweet! Before you know it Maggie will be chasing the boys around with T-Rex.

* TONYA * said...

They grow up way too quickly don't they.

Can't wait to see the photo when that bed becomes Maggie's.

my little buttercup said...

Aww, what a cute, cuddly dinosaur...Job is such a good big brother. LOL!