Friday, January 9, 2009

Questionnairre

Enjoy and please leave a comment if you do one on your blog!
Hubby questionnaire:


1. Where/how did you meet?
San Diego...Pacific Beach...Thomas Ave. He was my neighbor when I moved here for College. I was 17yrs old, he was 23yrs old. I was in Apt#5 and he was in apt #4. We passed by each other a couple times, then we finally talked. He brought me over homemade banana bread, showed me some family pics, and the rest is History!



2. Who long did you date before you were married?
5 years

3. What does he do that surprises you?
He remembers the little things I say and is very thoughtful and creative.

4. What is your favorite quality of his?
His sense of humor


5. What is your favorite feature of his?
Humm...where do I start? His smile, his jaw line, his muscles(GUNS!), his feet, his eyes, his hair, his laugh...and the list goes on!





6. Does he have a nickname for you?
Babe, Mama

7. What is his favorite food?
He's got a couple. He likes a certain roast I make, He likes linguine and clams when we go out, and he never gets sick of spaghetti and Pizza.

8. What is his favorite sport?
SURFING!!!!Football is his favorite to watch. Wrestling is not far behind, and UFC fights too!

9. When and where was your first kiss?
At his apt in Pacific beach! (sorry mom)

10. What do you like to do together?
Travel, go to the beach, dance, be silly, relax, just be together.


11. Do you have any children?
3! Job, Diego, and Magdelena!


12. Does he have a hidden talent?
He THINKS he can sing :)


13. Who said "I love you" first?
This is awful but I don't remember!!!


14. What is his favorite type of music?
He likes a good variety. He likes alot of country songs because the lyrics make him laugh or remind him of us.


15. What do you admire most about him?
His faith in Jesus, his confidence, his reliability and his love for his family.

16. Do you think he will read this?
I hope so, maybe he can correct my wrong answers :)

3 comments:

Nat said...

So cool- what I really noticed as I scrolled down is how much the boys look like him- so neat!

TUTU Monkey said...

Ahhhh that was so nice....I agree with Nat...your boys looks SO much like him!!..what a great smile!!

Tati's Momma said...

How awesome :) What a cute love story you have started!! Such an amazing husband and daddy!!!