Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crazy Day...good day and bad.

Maggie is 4 months old (on the 18th). She is rolling over from her tummy to her back, and to her sides. She's now 14lbs, 24inches long and cute as a button.


Job had the runs and has been barfing all day( the worst I've ever seen!!!!)It's either viral or from this:



Diego is CRAZY!!!!! Clingy, whiny, screaming, happy, sad...CRAZY!


Then, on my way to the MD for Maggie;s 4 month check up I got this!!!


50 in a 35 zone!!!! I felt like such an idiot! And I didn't even try to talk my way out of it! I'm totally gonna practice an excuse or story or something if it ever happens again! I haven't been pulled over since I was 18yrs old and that was just for rolling though a stop sign, and I got off with a warning. Now I get to do traffic court(online) and go to court to try to get the ridiculous fine dropped down as much as possible. I'm bringing all my kids in hope for some sympathy!

And in the middle of it all, Grandpa Matsumoto!

He's been a trooper! I'm so glad he is visiting from Hawaii and got to meet Maggie before she gets too big. The boys are enjoying him too! Hopefully we aren't scaring him away from coming again!


Whatta day!

2 comments:

Tati's Momma said...

Ohhhh you poor thing!!! One day, you'll look back and have a great laugh at what a crazy day this has been!!! Big hugs to you!!

p.s. was Grandpa in the car w/you when you got pulled over???

mrsmottz said...

No, just Maggie and I! whatta a bad Mom, speeding with a baby!