Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Women's Christmas Tea

Last night was the The Christmas Tea at church. I've done it for the last 5 years and I have a ton of fun. Each Hostess decorates their own table and they all turn out so different but all beautiful! I usually walk around and take pictures of all the other tables and hostesses but I didn't get a chance this year because I had volunteered us to be Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus!


As people entered the Church they saw us! Steve was less then thrilled but had fun with it anyway. Maggie did great, she fell asleep! People were surprised to see a real baby and to find out we were really married to each other. The sheperd boys Grant and Seth(I didn't get a chance to take their picture) were admired by all their 4th and 5th grade girl classmates...too funny!
Then Joseph took Jesus home with him and I got to enjoy an evening ( 2hrs) with NO KIDS!!!!!!
Here's some pictures of my table, the theme was The Fruit of the Spirit (Gal 5:22)




Karla, Ursula, ME, Vicky and her Mom( sorry I didnt catch her name), Stephanie, and Kelly(who had to leave to feed Kaitlyn)

Thanks Ladies for coming and making it a fun evening! And thank you again Kelly for helping and being my stand-in Hostess while we had fun being the Holy Family!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Nat said...

This look so cool! What church is it? And here's to the cutest baby Jesus ever! :-)

TUTU Monkey said...

OOOOOO how fun!!! You table looked GREAT!! Love the blue plates and purple pear combo...

You are a great Mary too!!