Monday, December 29, 2008

Job's favorite food group

SYRUP!
Job is addicted.

Our conversation this morning:
JOB: "Mama, I want more syrup please"
MAMA: "You already have some on your plate Job"
JOB: "Mama I want some more syrup please"
MAMA: "Job you've got some on your plate, you don't need anymore"
JOB: "Mama, may I have some more syrup please?"
MAMA "Job, No, you may not have anymore"
JOB: "Mama, may have some more syrup now?"
MAMA: "Job, what did Mama say?"
Job: "Mama said 'yes'".
?????

Then after breakfast he got upset when I wiped his face because he wanted the syrup to stay on there.

Next he will want to take the syrup bottle to sleep with him.

Hope you have a sticky -free day!

2 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Welcome to the club........Sarah would put it in her sippy cup....:)

* TONYA * said...

Ha, I was just going to say he should get together with Sarah for some syrup fun :)