Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tragedy Strikes!

Today we lost a dear friend and family member, "Fishito".
Fishito has been with our family for 10 months and has brought joy and happiness to the boys. He was well fed and loved, but for reasons unknown was found belly up on the floor of his rock bed.

We still have not shown the boys and I'm debating whether or not to replace him or to let them know he went to fishy heaven. The desicion will have to be made soon since they usually feed him after bathtime. Papa had to do the dirty work and flush him since I was almost getting choked up. But, not too choked up to take a picture. He said "You're gonna blog this aren't you?" and I replied "Ofcousre I am!"

2 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Whew......I had to look close.....

Sorry about your fish...

Ashley said...

HOW SAD!! Poor Fishy!!