Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Mayhem!!!

In the morning Steve watched the kids while I got the turkey in the oven and the other dishes ready. We were desperate to get out of the house but it was pouring rain. So we took our chances, got the boys dressed in their rain gear, Maggie bundled up and went to La Jolla to see the Seals. As soon as we pulled up the sun came out and it was beautiful!


Job kept saying, No those aren't Sea Lions, they are Seals". I guess he pays attention at the Zoo.



The Boys and Steve looked through the kelp and found a lobster tail and pincher's.
And...a Family photo! These are rare! (Diego is soaked, he ran right into the ocean)


When we got Home we made hats and hung out till the food was ready.


My little turkey


and pilgrim

Job and Diego weren't very interested in eating...but it soon turned into a game. Job started feeding Diego like the goats at the zoo...

Then, throwing it at him like the sea lions.



Overall we had a good time. Uncle David came over( not shown) and helped a lot. Then we spent the rest of the evening doing webcam with family in PA and my parents in Santa Cruz.
I definitely have a lot to be thankful for! I could make a list of a thousand things. I mostly thankful for my family, every single member, and for the love that we have for eachother. My family and I are truly blessed!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a nice Thanksgiving! Maggie gets more adorable every time I see her---what a cute little turkey. :)

And, oh my goodness---is that what I have to look forward to with two boys at dinner? I'm in for a treat, aren't I? Happy Thanksgiving! I miss you and your beautiful family.

TUTU Monkey said...

That family picture is THE BEST!!!!!!