Sunday, September 14, 2008

Trains and Games






We had a great time at the Padres game today...even though they lost. We took the trolley from Old Town and the boys loved it!
Job learned how to peel/eat peanuts and Diego learned that he likes lemons( from the very overpriced lemonade we bought).
Grandma Dorrie and Grandpa Randy went with us and helped take shifts at the kids park and running around after the boys. The boys got bobble head toothbrush holders too! I was hoping to go into labor...the stairs getting into the stadium nearly did it...but nothing so far.

2 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

What a great day for a ball game!! I am glad you had help with the boys......count down starts....

* TONYA * said...

How did I not have your blog link? I just found it on Dana's blog.

He looks so cute eating those lemons.

Please tell me something is working and we'll be seeing pics of the new addition soon.