Thursday, September 11, 2008

To my little Baby!


My Belly cast at 39 1/2 weeks!
(you can find these at-home kits at The Baby Depot in Burlington coat factory or online at http://www.proudbody.com/index.jsp )


It suddenly dawned on me...I having a BABY!!!! I was making myself some potstickers, and putting the bag back in the freezer. The name of the brang was "Ling Ling"...I thought to myself, "what a cute nick name for someone...maybe a little girl, maybe MY little girl...but what if I'm having a boy? We still don't have a boys name picked out! Wait...I'm having a baby in a couple days!!!!"

I dont know you yet, but you've been with me for nine months. God has created you in my womb and you've been growing all this time, it is only a miracle that this is even possible!

He has already decided if you are a boy or girl and I still don't know! What will you look like? Will you look like your brothers, me, or your Papa? Will you be small or big? It's just amazing that in a matter of days we will find out! I will actually be holding you in my arms.
I've been so concerned with how the boys are doing (with me being pregnant and things being harder to do) and how they will do while we are away at the hospital, when you arrive, how they'll adjust to the change.I've been so pre-occupied with my aches and pains and tiredness that I haven't really been enjoying teh pregnancy. I've forgotten to take the time to soak it all in and realize...you are coming! We will have a little baby in our house soon, to stare at all day and love and to share.
I never pictured myself a Mama of three...let alone possibly a Mama of three boys! Will I be? Or will we be welcoming our first daughter, pink and purple, dolls and bows?
Either way, You will be perfect. Our perfect baby that we will love and adore no matter what.
I can't wait to meet you and to introduce you to your new family!!
Love, your Mama

4 comments:

Barley Family said...

Aww, this is so sweet Melissa! The time is getting so close! I cant wait to meet this little angel!

TUTU Monkey said...

Wow....this is so great!! I am wiht Amber...I can't wait to meet the little angel too.

Nat said...

I'm so pregnant- I started to cry. So sweet!

rayraygirls said...

i am back and sending you big belly hugs! I love LING LING! Although, I am convinced those are what made me gain all that weight in college!
hugs,
felicitas