Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE!!!!!!


I have been trying to find a solution to the door problem in our house for sometime now....the problem being, my loving son Job is using the door to his bedroom as a weapon to hit his brother with( again...all out of love I'm sure). Anyway, thanks to a fellow Fabulous Mom Tonya I was able to find these wonderful "thingys" that keep the door open. They are from Ikea( my new favorite place to shop since I'm in organizational mode). They work fantastic it has already made my life easier!!!! They slip under the door and can easily be pushed down by your foot to shut the door again. They work great on carpet!!!!!

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10098949

2 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Hey Melissa...hope you are hanging in!! I left you a lttle something on my blog......

* TONYA * said...

oh yay, glad I was able to help.